- Senior Lecturer, Dept of Engineering Education
174 W 18th Avenue
3193 Smith Laboratory
Columbus, OH 43210
Ph.D. (ABD), English, Miami University, August 2020
M.A., English, Miami University
Graduate Certificate, Women’s Studies Program, Miami University
B.A., English, Ohio Dominican University
- Recipient, College of Arts & Sciences Graduate Teaching Award, Miami University, 2012.
- Nomination, Department of English Outstanding Teacher Award, Miami University, 2011.
- Recipient, Academic Achievement Award, Miami University, 2009.
Technical Communication, Professional Writing, Writing Across the Curriculum
- Faure, M. Hall, L., Herman, J., Kuzawa, D., Wahlin, L. Springer. “Writing as Knowing: Creative Knowing through Multiple Messaging Modes in an Engineering Technical Communications Course.” Creative Ways of Knowing in Engineering. Diana Bairaktarova and Michele Eodice, eds. New York: Springer. Forthcoming.
- A Guide to Technical Communications: Strategies & Applications. Eds. Leah Wahlin & Lynn Hall. First released August 2016. ohiostate.pressbooks.pub/engrtechcomm
- “Performing, Playing, Politicking: Theatre as Dis(e)ruption.” Making the Stage: Essays on the Changing Concept of Theatre, Drama, and Performance. Ann C. Hall, ed. Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK: Cambridge Scholars Publishing, 2008. 178-190.
- Book Review of Craig Owens, ed., Pinter Et Cetera. The Pinter Review Memorial Volume: 2009-2011. Francis Gillen, ed. Tampa: U of Tampa P, 2011. 180-181.