- Senior Lecturer, Dept of Engineering Education
209 Hitchcock Hall
Columbus, OH 43210
Ph.D. (ABD), English, Miami University, December 2016
M.A., English, Miami University
Graduate Certificate, Women’s Studies Program, Miami University
B.A., English, Ohio Dominican University
- Recipient, College of Arts & Sciences Graduate Teaching Award, Miami University, 2012.
- Nomination, Department of English Outstanding Teacher Award, Miami University, 2011.
- Recipient, Academic Achievement Award, Miami University, 2009.
Technical Communication, Professional Writing, Writing Across the Curriculum
- Faure, M. Hall, L., Herman, J., Kuzawa, D., Wahlin, L. Springer. “Writing as Knowing: Creative Knowing through Multiple Messaging Modes in an Engineering Technical Communications Course.” Creative Ways of Knowing in Engineering. Diana Bairaktarova and Michele Eodice, eds. New York: Springer. Forthcoming.
- Technical Communication for Engineers (eTextbook). Contributing Editor. Forthcoming.
- “Performing, Playing, Politicking: Theatre as Dis(e)ruption.” Making the Stage: Essays on the Changing Concept of Theatre, Drama, and Performance. Ann C. Hall, ed. Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK: Cambridge Scholars Publishing, 2008. 178-190.
- Book Review of Craig Owens, ed., Pinter Et Cetera. The Pinter Review Memorial Volume: 2009-2011. Francis Gillen, ed. Tampa: U of Tampa P, 2011. 180-181.