Computer Graphics Using SolidWorks
An advanced course in graphics with emphasis on the application of computer-generated graphics to the solution of engineering problems using SolidWorks. Offered during Autumn semester.
Some interesting points of this course follow:
- Required for FABE
- Advanced visualization tools with Solidworks
- Required for FABE Technical Elective option for Civil Engineering
By the end of this course the students should:
- Have a good grasp of the fundamentals of solid modeling and be able to use it to model complex parts and assemblies (using Solidworks)
- Be able to simulate the motion of the model and apply advanced analysis tools
- Learn the fundamentals of geometric modeling, representation, and manipulation of complex curves and surfaces and be able to apply them to real world examples
The primary software for course assignments and projects is SolidWorks.
For more information, please refer to the sample syllabus.