Front Desk Operations
Faculty and Staff Services
The front desk will accept mail and packages from all major carriers in the 244HI suite. Mail pick-up and drop-off will be contactless during our open hours.
Please do not enter the 244 suite during the posted hours of operation.
Mail pick-up when the front desk is open
- Enter through our vestibule in 244L.
- Video chat or call the front desk and ask for your mail to be brought out.
- A member of the admin staff will place your mail on the counter in the vestibule.
- Once we close the door, you may take the mail.
Before /after-hours mail pick up
- Enter HI244 using your key.
- Proceed to mailboxes in the back of the office.
The front desk team can print or copy documents with at least one business day lead time for standard prints for instructional staff within the department. Specialty prints such as awards, large format printing, may have longer processing times.